I figured it was time for me to get back into doing super-fun tags! I saw this one on Nose Stuck in a Book, and was created by TheBookJazz (sadly, I think her channel has poofed!)
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I will read literally anywhere at home. My couch, my bed, standing in the kitchen while waiting on food to cook…
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I want to say both. But let’s be real, I end up grabbing a paper napkin from the soda fountain down the road from my office and use that.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
Most of the time I just stop. Because I end up needing to do something else/get back to work/start falling asleep…
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I do! Provided it’s not overly messy? (Knowing full well I had a messy sandwich the other day while starting Scarlet. The trick is learning how to turn a page one-handed!)
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Always. Music+TV+YouTube+books+texting people. All at the same time.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several at once. I’m physically incapable of keeping with just one story at a time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
EVERYWHERE! I’m usually out and about for work, and I have a lot of down time at one of my jobs.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Oh, silently. I hate the sound of my own voice and try to dodge story time at work as often as possible.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Very rarely now. Mostly I’ll flip forward to see how many pages are left in a chapter, but there have been a couple books where I definitely said, “Bored now” out loud.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I almost always break the spine. Not on purpose, but it happens. Yaaaay, book repair training!
11. Do you write in your books?
I don’t! Mostly because I read ebooks when I’m out, and because I write too big. My handwriting is awful lol.
12. When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?
Mostly whenever I get a chance!
13. What is your best setting to read in?
A comfy seat where neither my ass nor my feet go numb, instrumental music, big cup of coffee.
14. What do you do first – Read or Watch?
Most of the time read. But if it’s a super long wait list, I’m not opposed to watching the movie first (like with Crazy Rich Asians).
15. What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
I like all of the above. I can only do digital audiobooks though, because I have to speed it up. Ebooks are easy because I can read wherever, and physical books are lovely to just hold.
16. Do you have a unique habit when you read?
I don’t think I do?
17. Do book series have to match?
In some cases yes? Like I need all the books in The Bone Season and Six of Crows to match. I think I’ve got all the original Harry Potter covers. But I know most of my other Very Important Books won’t match, and that’s fine!
I tag anyone who took the time to read this =D