I’m trying all kinds of new and different things this week! This comes from MalloryReads, and here’s her explanation of this cool weekly meme: “
Every week I will post a new list of questions for #WonderingWednesdays that you can answer in the comment section or on your own blog.
There will be a different topic every week on which I will post five questions, of which at least one question will be book related!”
So, let’s get started with this puzzle edition!
- Do you like to do puzzles? If so, what kind of puzzles are your favourite?
- I love puzzles, honestly. I didn’t think I did until I recently started going to a monthly group called Puzzled Pint. I really like logic and word puzzles, but jigsaw puzzles are so much fun! They make me miss being a kid and trying to solve my Harry Potter puzzles at the kitchen table.
- What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read or tried to read?
- Hmmm. As far as challenging subject material, probably Speak. As far as actually difficult to get through, Middlesex. I’ve legit been reading that book for a decade.
- Try to solve this riddle:
“This thing all things devours;
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats mountains down.”
This is a famous riddle and some of you might recognise it from a certain book 😉
- Ahhhhh! Time! Time’s the answer!!!!
- What is the most puzzling book you’ve ever read, for example, with a massive plot twist you didn’t see coming or you just didn’t understand.
- Oh man. Gone Girl or Sharp Objects. Basically, I love Gillian Flynn.
- Have you got any fun or favourite riddles or puzzles for me to solve?
- I don’t! I have a bunch of super corny jokes, though.